Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Top 10 Back 2 School Outfits I Wish I Had In My Closet

I LOVE pinning items to my "My Dream Wardrobe" board on Pinterest. Then I pull it up in the mornings and browse through my pins to see what I want to wear. {Picture me gazing longingly at the pictures as imagine myself grabbing the outfit from my enormous closet.} Then, I put my phone down and try to find something that might look a little bit like the outfit I pinned. I would say about 90% of the time my outfit isn't even close, but in my mind I look just as fabulous as the pin! :)

Since it is Back to School shopping season, I thought I would share with you my top 10 favorite outfits I wish I had in my closet.


 
 
I love the maxi skirts but I am pretty short {5'2"} so it can be a challenge to find one that isn't too long. I am also totally in love with the boot socks! I am definitely doing that this year. I am even going to step outside of my box and buy a pair of colored jeans! Look out I am pinning out my closet! lol

Click Here to find the links to all of these fab pins and to see what else is in my imaginary closet.

2 comments: